Seminars / Conferences
Tax Academy creates opportunities for tax professionals to be updated on global tax developments through seminars and conferences. It brings together tax experts from the industry, academia and the government, both locally and from overseas, to engage in professional exchanges.
Tax Appreciation and Knowledge Enhancement Scheme (TAKE) allows students to attend Tax Academy seminars and conference on a complimentary basis*.
The Tax Academy hopes to support students to further their interest in tax by creating opportunities for them to gain tax knowledge and be aware of the latest tax developments.
*Terms and Conditions:
- Full-time Bachelors, Masters and PHD students from Singapore’s autonomous universities
- Students are required to provide a supporting letter from their lecturer
- TA will provide up to 2 complimentary seats per event
Upcoming Seminars / Conferences
FasTax Series: Fundamentals of GST Filing
*Class is fully subscribed.
Join us in this workshop to gain tips and knowledge in the following areas:
- Fundamentals of GST rules
- Main tax obligations of a company and a tax agent
- Practical tips for preparation of GST returns
- Common filing mistakes that could be avoided
- Risks and recovery actions taken for non-compliance
Closing date for registration is 19 June 18. Seats on a first-come-first-served basis.
Seminar fees: $160.50 (incl. GST). Includes 2 tea breaks and 1 lunch.