Seminars / Conferences
Tax Academy creates opportunities for tax professionals to be updated on global tax developments through seminars and conferences. It brings together tax experts from the industry, academia and the government, both locally and from overseas, to engage in professional exchanges.
Tax Appreciation and Knowledge Enhancement Scheme (TAKE) allows students to attend Tax Academy seminars and conference on a complimentary basis*.
The Tax Academy hopes to support students to further their interest in tax by creating opportunities for them to gain tax knowledge and be aware of the latest tax developments.
*Terms and Conditions:
- Full-time Bachelors, Masters and PHD students from Singapore’s autonomous universities
- Students are required to provide a supporting letter from their lecturer
- TA will provide up to 2 complimentary seats per event
Upcoming Seminars / Conferences
FasTax Series: GST ASK for Aspiring Tax Professionals
This workshop will share with participants on how GST-registered businesses can use the Assisted Self-help Kit (ASK) to manage GST risks and avoid common GST errors. Speakers will illustrate with practical examples on the use of ASK to maintain good GST compliance. The programme will cover:
- Introduction to GST Assisted Self-Help Kit (ASK)
- Inculcating Good GST Practices
- Performing Quality Checks and Highlights on Common GST Errors
- Effective Annual Review