ISCA Support Fund
The International Tax and Goods and Services Tax programmes are two of the curated programmes under the ISCA Support Fund, rolled out by the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA). Eligible companies can enjoy funding support for these programmes.
Please visit ISCA Support Fund webpage for more details. For enquiries on the ISCA Support Fund, please email the ISCA team at email@example.com.
Qualifying Period of the Fund
1 February 2021 to 30 June 2022
Programmes Eligible for the Fund
• Executive Tax Programme Level I (GST) – Intake 1/2021, 2/2021 & 3/2021
• Executive Tax Programme Level II (GST) – Intake 1/2021 & 2/2021
• Executive Tax Programme Level I (International Tax) – Intake 1/2021, 2/2021 & 1/2022
• Executive Tax Programme Level II (International Tax) – Intake 1/2021
• WU – TA Advanced Transfer Pricing Programme – Intake 2021
• Leiden – TA Advanced Tax Treaties Programme – Intake 2021
• Advanced International Tax Planning Programme – Intake 2021
Terms and Conditions
Eligible companies and sponsored employees must meet the eligibility criteria established by ISCA in order to be eligible for the funding support. Please visit the ISCA Support Fund webpage for details on eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions. The below sets out the additional terms and conditions with respect to the International Tax and Goods and Services Tax programmes in order for participants of the programmes to be eligible for the funding support:
• The company is awarded the funding support under the ISCA Support Fund.
• The participant must be an employee of the company and the participant’s programme fees must be sponsored by the company.
• The participant must be a Singapore Citizen (SC) or Permanent Resident (PR).
• The participant must fulfil programme attendance requirement AND passed the examinations (if any).
• Fees and submission of examination results must be incurred during the qualifying period (see above) to be eligible for the funding support.
• Full Fee must be made to the Tax Academy of Singapore. Claims submission are to be made to ISCA under the ISCA Support Fund before 30 June 2022, after the completion of the programmes and payment of programmes. Funds will only be disbursed (on a reimbursement basis) to the company by ISCA upon receiving the supporting documents. Please visit the ISCA Support Fund webpage for details on claim submission and disbursement.