SkillsFuture Credit aims to encourage individuals to take ownership of their skills development and lifelong learning. All Singaporeans aged 25 and above will receive an opening credit of S$500 from January 2016. From 1 Oct 2020, Singapore citizens aged 25 or above will receive a one-time $500 Skillsfuture Credit Top-up.
For more information on SkillsFuture Credit claims, please visit SkillsFuture Singapore
Claiming Your SkillsFuture Credit
You can use your SkillsFuture Credit to pay or offset course fees by applying for claims starting January 2016. Eligible Singaporeans may access their SFC account via SkillsFuture Singapore Portal
The following courses offered by Tax Academy are eligible for the SkillsFuture Credit claims:
- Executive Tax Programme Level 1 (Income Tax) - TGS-2019507220
- Executive Tax Programme Level 2 (Business & Corporate Tax) - TGS-2019507222
- Executive Tax Programme Level 3 (Advanced Tax Programme)* - TGS-2019507226
- Executive Tax Programme Level 1 (GST) - TGS-2019507219
- Executive Tax Programme Level 2 (GST)* - TGS-2019507223
- Executive Tax Programme Level 3 (Advanced GST)* - TGS-2019507225
- Executive Tax Programme Level 1 (International Tax) - TGS-2019507221
- Executive Tax Programme Level 2 (International Tax) - TGS-2019507224
- Leiden – TA Advanced Tax Treaties Programme - TGS-2019507229
- WU – TA Advanced Transfer Pricing Programme - TGS-2019507228
- Advanced International Tax Planning Programme - TGS-2019507227
(*applicable for full programme only)
- Please indicate in the registration form that you would like to use the SkillsFuture Credit
- Email the following to Tax Academy within 3 working days from the date of registration:
- Full Name (as per NRIC)
- last 4 digits of your NRIC number including the alphabet
- screenshot showing the available skillscredit in your Skillsfuture portal and
- amount of SkillsFuture Credit to be claimed
- Tax Academy will issue an invoice reflecting the nett programme fee payable after deducting the SkillsFuture Credit claimable
- Please make payment within 7 days upon receiving the invoice so that Tax Academy can issue a programme confirmation
- Upon receiving the programme confirmation, please log in to the SkillsFuture Credit portal and upload the confirmation to submit your claim immediately
- Please email Tax Academy a screenshot of the claim after it has been submitted and approved by SkillsFuture Singapore
- Please note the following
- Participant have to ensure claims are submitted and approved before course commencement. TA reserves the right to collect the balance fees or defer to the next intake should claims are not successfully completed.
- TA programmes are not eligible for other funding such as the Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES) and Workfare Skills Support (WSS) Scheme.
Sign up for our programmes now, just a few simple steps and you can offset the programme fees using your SkillsFuture Credits.